Wednesday, October 21, 2015

My Endowments - Twin Falls Temple - Twin Falls, Idaho





My endowments (promises with the Lord) were taken out in the Twin Falls Temple.

It was a beautiful fall day.  My parents and I drove an hour and a half from Boise that morning to Twin Falls.  

I had read and prayed trying to prepare as much as possible.     The matrons were so kind and I loved the intimacy of this temple.  It was sacred time for me and my parents.  I felt a little older as I left or maybe a little more responsible.  

I thought it was beautiful.  The Plan of Salvation is the center of everything we are.  The Lord loves us. 

When we were leaving a lady stopped us to tell me that she was in Poland for the building of the Warsaw Chapel in 1989 and how much she loved the Poles!

No comments:

Post a Comment